Caring for oily skinmust be requested of curessome of them are:
- Mineral water:on the skin to acne It gently treats blackheads and blemishes. skin in one-on-one time oil and provides moisture stability. It also has the effect of destroying dead skin. Mineral water should be used together with the toner used when cleansing the skin.
- Skin mask: 1 aspirin is crushed and mixed in 1 teaspoon of water. Add 1 teaspoon of dry yeast to this mixture. In addition, 1 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide is added. This mixture is applied by massaging the skin with your fingers. After application, it is left on the skin for about 15 minutes. Then it is washed. It is a mask that can be done once a week and adjusts the oily stability of the skin.
Skin problems experienced by people with oily skin
oily skinSome of the skin problems experienced by sufferers are:
- Clandestine: Due to excess sebum secretion due to oily skin, the skin pores are more polluted and clogged than other skin types. As these pores become clogged, they begin to produce bacteria and microbes. They still swell. As a result, acne occurs. To get rid of acne, the cause of its formation must be eliminated. So the pores must be open.
- Pore clogging: People with oily skin have larger pores than other skin types. Therefore, filling the pores with dirt is easier than on other skin types. In addition to dirt, makeup residue can also clog pores.
What causes oily skin?
The main factors that can affect the lubrication of the skin are the following:
- Unbalanced and unhealthy diet.
- Impact of environmental regulations
- Experiencing a hormonal imbalance
- Frequent consumption of spicy and fatty foods.
- Lack of systematic cleansing of the skin.