With the apple diet you can lose 10 kilos in 7 days. Low-calorie foods, like apples, tend to be high in water and fiber. A medium apple is only 95 calories, but contains plenty of water and fiber. Being overweight is one of the most common health problems for people of almost all ages. While some people gain weight genetically, some people gain weight due to poor eating habits. This excess weight can cause many health problems and can also spoil your appearance. Whatever the reason, everyone wants to shed those extra pounds.
People often use different types of medications and diet plans as well as some exercises to reduce the extra pounds they lose. They often find it difficult to reduce their weight by following some diet plans. For those who cannot follow these problematic diet plans and daily exercise routine, there are many natural ingredients that can help you lose extra pounds. Yes, that is correct.
List of diets to lose 10 weight in 7 days with the apple diet
Researchers have suggested that including apples in a healthy, steady diet may promote weight loss. Not only do apples appear to help adults lose weight, they may also improve overall nutritional quality and reduce the risk of obesity in children.
The apple is one of these natural ingredients since it facilitates digestion and contains many beneficial aspects that prevent the accumulation of fat in the arm and protect against cancer. Below is the diet plan with apple as the main ingredient and it will help you lose weight in no time. Here is the 7 day apple diet list;
- Day 1: Apples – lose 1-2 kg Breakfast – 2-3 apples and a squeeze of lemon. Nuts can be added. Lunch – Apple, onion and parsley salad. Dinner – 3 apples
- Day 2: Apples and rice – Lose 1 to 1.5 kg Breakfast – 3 apples and 1 glass of rice without salt. Lunch – Rice and apples. Dinner – Boiled rice without salt.
- Day 3: Apples and Cheese – Lose 2 kg Breakfast – Low-fat cottage cheese with 2 apples Lunch – Apple and cheese salad with honey and lemon Dinner – Low-fat cheese 50 gr.
- Day 1: Apples and Carrots – Lose 2 kg Breakfast – 2 carrots and an apple, grated and mixed. Lunch – Carrot and apple salad with honey and lemon Dinner – 2 apples cooked with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Day 1: Carrots and beets – lose 2kg Breakfast – Boiled carrots and beets Lunch – Boiled beets with hard-boiled egg Dinner – Carrots
- Day 1: Apples – lose 1-2 kg Repeat the menu of Day 1
- Day 2: Apples – lose 1-2 kg Repeat the menu for Day 2
NOTE:Whenever you are hungry, you can increase the size of the apple.
Take a look at our experience with the apple diet.