Ingredients for the delicious pumpkin soup Description (with video)
- 3 slices of pumpkin
- 1 piece of carrot
- 1 Piece Potato
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- liquid oil
- salt, pepper, black pepper, turmeric
- 2 liters of water
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 glass of broth or 2 tablets of broth
Delicious definition of pumpkin soup (with video) Preparation
Hello, I applied different pumpkin soup recipes, finally I prepared it according to my taste, but something was always missing, but my wife and daughter liked it very much and I wanted to share it with you 🙂
- First of all, we clean the pumpkins, cut them into cubes and wash them.
- We put it in the pot with water, add the grated potato and bring it to a boil.
- We fry the grated carrot, chopped onion and garlic in the pan with vegetable oil and add them to the pot.
- We also add a glass of broth and salt and boil until the vegetables are soft.
- Blend it and add the milk, chili powder, half a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Boil for another five minutes over low heat, add black pepper and turn off the heat.
Note: If the consistency is thick, you can add a little more hot water while you add the milk. If the consistency is watery, you can add 1 tablespoon of flour along with the milk (put the flour in the milk and beat until it is added). Also, if you are going to use pill broth, add the milk in the last five minutes and always mix it. Don’t forget to squeeze the lemon after serving.
Good luck to those who already try it 🙂
Pumpkin Soup for Babies
- A very useful and delicious description for your babies who are making the transition to complementary foods during pumpkin season. However, while pumpkin is useful, it may not be suitable for your babies for various reasons. Therefore, you should consult your doctor and find out if your baby is allergic to the ingredients in the soup and feed it. You should not add spices or salt. You can access the definition of pumpkin soup for babies by clicking here.
Benefits of pumpkin soup
- It contains a high amount of vitamin A. With this characteristic, it provides benefits for eye health.
- Thanks to the vitamin C it contains, it helps produce white blood cells, thus fighting microbes and strengthening the immune system.
- Speeds up the digestive system. Helps lose weight with the fibers it contains.
- Balance cholesterol.
- Stabilizes blood pressure along with blood pressure balance.
- It makes the skin look more alive.
pumpkin soup calories
- 1 tablespoon of butternut squash soup equals about 50 calories.